Register by January 1 at 5:00 p.m. Pacific.
- Weekly buddy call
- Commitment to attending one Support Call per quarter.
Reflective Listening Buddies is a powerful way to practice conscious compassionate awareness, requiring us to show up and be present for a period of time each week. Initial training and ongoing support are offered in a kind, nonjudgmental environment.
WHAT IS REFLECTIVE LISTENING?
Reflective listening is the art and skill of paying attention to what the speaker is saying and reflecting back what they said in their exact words.
Listen to an example of reflective listening.
how it works
- Sign up for the program.
- A training call recording will be emailed shortly after registration closes. If you have further questions after listening to the training call, please email: email@example.com.
- Set up a weekly call-time with your buddy.
- There is a call for each week of the quarter.
- Calls are 30 minutes.
- Each person has 15 minutes to be the speaker, and then switches to being the listener.
- Attend the support calls during the quarter to look at your process and clarify questions.